Maastricht Aachen Airport (MAA) is the only regional airport within the Netherlands where passengers and freight are being handled, supplemented by a maintenance boulevard for aircraft and helicopters. This diversity indicates that your future colleagues are describing Maastricht Aachen Airport as a dynamic workplace, where no working day is equal.
Due to an increase in E-commerce activities, MAA is looking for enthusiastic candidates for the position of
CUSTOMER SERVICE EMPLOYEE E-COMMERCE (m/v)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure optimal communication and coordination between sales, warehouse and customers;
- Adequately solving and following up problems and questions from (potential) customers;
- Coordination of the e-commerce activities in close contact with the warehouse supervisor;
- Monitoring the level of the service and bringing eventual deviation to the attention of the warehouse supervisor.
What we expect from you:
- Full proficiency of the English language, orally as well as in writing;
- Proficiency of the Dutch and Chinese language is an advantage;
- Demonstrable working experience of at least 2 years in a similar position;
- No nine to five mentality and being available to work outside office hours;
- Be very stress resistant;
- Living or willing to live in the Maastricht vicinity;
- Have a valid residence and working permit.
What Maastricht Aachen Airport offers:
You will initially perform your work on a temporary basis. Upon proven suitability you will be considered for an employment contract with Maastricht Aachen Airport. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you excellent secondary employment conditions. For enthusiastic and motivated employees, there are challenging career opportunities within the organization in the long term. You will work in a dynamic team where a pleasant working atmosphere is paramount.
Did you become curious about the work at Maastricht Aachen Airport and would you like to work in a challenging and varied job? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter with Curriculum Vitae. You can send it by email to Mrs. Balou Stassen, HR Advisor on e-mail email@example.com.
Note: A Civil Aviation Security screening is part of the appointment procedure